Latest News

Kona Venkat story for Pawan Kalyan

Written by Unknown - November 25, 2011

Kona Venkat, one of the busiest writers of Tollywood will soon pen a script for Power Star Pawan Kalyan. The news has been revealed by Kona himself on micro blogging site. Kona promises that the film would turn out as highest grosser in Tollywood.
“Very soon I will be writing a story for my soul mate Pawan Kalyan.We have always been very close to each other.I am proud to be his friend. Writing for him would be fun.. It's going to be the highest grosser ever.. That would be my aim.. He always inspires me. Let my work speak…”
The well known dialogue and script writer is also debuting as an actor in film with Ram’s Endukante Premanta as a baddie. Apart from it, he is also involved with Bollywood for penning the script works for Sher Khan, No Entry 2 and Dhee. Kona Venkat is also penning a script for a Hindi film to have Sanjay Dutt in the lead role.

Follow our website on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook. Stay updated via RSS


Advertisement